This is the outline for the future ramblings of this weblog:
- Thesis and what the human mind is capable of, our cognitive capability and an argument of nurture over nature with case studies provided as evidence.
- The goals of our studies
- Continuation of Goals
- Great minds; real life examples of the goals
- Case studies, etc.
- An introduction to the success formulas used by the great minds of past and present
- Model for these formulas and real life application
- Da Vinci, Einstein, Alexander the Great, Sun Tzu, etc.
- The development of Wit, quickness of mind, speed of thought
- Model for wit; formula
- Practical Application Examples, especially Mark Twain.
- Model for Visualization
- Practical Application Examples, focusing primarily on Tesla.
- The importance, accumulation, and application of Vocabulary
- Practical Application Examples, Emily Dickinson, Twain, and more
- Developing of Innovation and Creativity
- The Body – as the holder of the brain – exercise and nutrition focused on brain health and enhancement.
- The Intellectual Environment
- The study and art of Recall
- Method of Loki
- Mnemonic Techniques and devices
As these writings progress I fully expect to see many changes in this outline for the better, but this original outline will, I believe, serve us well in our future studies.